Heidi, walk back home, catching up on writing, Pizza and election celebrations, things seem to be in order [Sun 8]

 Got up at 7, out of bed at 8, lots of tiny house videos on youtube because that's what JD and I agree on watching on tv. Had breakfast of bean donut and milk, fruits. Cut up pomegranate after watching how to do it on youtube, pretty big goddamn achievement I think it is.

We watched a couple of episodes of Heidi in original japanese. I missed watching Heidi in Cartoon Network, couldn't find the original theme song, looked around realized it was the German version they aired. It touched my heart strings, there's going to be a post on how awesome and great all of the animator's works are, the founder of studio Ghibli obviously.

Walked all the way home, noticed there's a lot lot of cute women around still, I'm just not looking at the right places and am too scared to deal with the real world making excuse after excuse after excuse, if only I had the courage the cajones to talk to people and ask them out my life would be very much different. The weather was lovely, a bit to warm actually had to take off my light jacket. I was carrying with me two cast iron pans and a pickle jar with pickles in it that must have been at least five pounds, so with everything on I was carrying thirty pounds over my body weight. My pace was slow, my feet were tired, shoulders were ready to give up by the time I reached cambridge. Thank gods for podcasts, they kept me sane, listening to old episodes of HDTGM, rested for 30 minutes at a Park in Cambridge before continuing my journey. Realized if I want to improve my strength and walking prowess I should really walk with heavy weight on my back.

Back home I chilled for a lot, unpacked, took a nice long shower so so so goddamn refreshing. Wrote like a madman, solid 8 posts or so during the day and perhaps as many in the evening, which showed that I can write at whatever pace I desire as long as there is will to write.

In the evening friend of the house I came over, the rest of the house ordered from Bonchon, wings and fried rice, I ordered in from Domino's. Tried finishing an entire goddamn large pizza with three toppings in the name of Biden's victory, couldn't because...I'm no superman.

Full and well-rested, got about to writing more here, and got a very respectable 15 articles written and posted in a day, could be a record. Something else to note, it is most definitely more than some of the less-productive years I've written in this blog.

Oh yeah, lit two candles in my room for six hours because my blanket smelled like cigs, I'm guessing a guest who I know smokes a lot must have used it when I was away, whatever, need to complain it the next time that happens.

Went to bed at 11ish, sound asleep at 12. Could have been slightly later but not by much. I need to write about this, it could be the novelty of it, but the weighted blanket, the fifteen pounder hunk I've been using as of late has really helped with the sleep issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.