Beginning of winter break laziness

 Haven't written in three days, the longest I've gone by probably, I write this on Saturday morning.

It's going to be fine, these are going to be the worst days ever, because the cold's been so intense, the days so short, the sleep so fucked up, and I discovered a hole through the strong defense I built against timewasting sites like Reddit, I fell into the deep deep timewasting hole.

On one hand, I've gotten so much rest, too much rest really, my head hurts from too much resting and sleeping. On the other hand, nothing's been done for the last two days, not even proper meditation yesterday and the day before.

More importantly I think, the main reason I've been off the leash is that my vacation started yesterday and I was having sleep issues, so I went all in with resting and chillaxing. Transitioning between various sleep cycles is rough, and in this instance I completely gave in.

Except some lower-than-normal quality posts for the next dozen or so posts. Because it's so much hard work to rush something and have it be good. As again, I'm still doing it for the numbers and the habit of it. Lets pretend I took a vacation from writing here, which is why nothing was written for the past three days. Now that the vacation is over, lets rock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.