Crappy Nepali politics news, brookline trip, farewell to AD, late to sleep [Sun 20]

 It's 22nd the Tuesday, and the time is 11.25 PM, I'm still playing catchup from not having posted over the weekend and last week. With this I'll be only eight posts behind hahaha, when I get four more, it'll only be one day's worth of writing to catch up on, which is doable over a course of a single day which is going to be tomorrow. It's sad I didn't do much writing today as well, and no real meditation, but things seem to be getting back to order generally speaking, even though my sleep cycle has been quite messy.

Got up in the morning, so lazy, opened up my chromebook straight away to kill time because I've given up completely on self control, it's actually improved since sunday for me, and then saw the news from the country, apparently the brokeass PM dissolved the parliament because of a lover's quarrel basically with pkd and using his other lover to aid and abet in his pretty unconstitutional step, clear as a day. And there was talk about declaration of emergency and what not, quite depressing. I got mad, and then just addicted to the news most of the day, that was a reason I didn't get any writing done throughout. Had eggs and bread for lunch. Tried to write a little bit in the afternoon but I thought we were leaving at 3, so didn't bother, later SS told me it was actually 4 but I was fully dressed so not much productive happened.

SS, JM and AD came over in car, took me to Brookline where our regular gang was present, in addition to SD and PD who we haven't seen a lot of more recently. PD is still working on his business idea, it's so close to execution but needs a whole lotta' funding apparently.

We talked, ordered food from refrullo, spent like 3 hours watching trailers. And then two hours watching a french-japanese movie about this young Belgian girl who goes to Japan and pretends to be japanese but she's so young and immature and thinks so highly of herself but doesn't really know anything makes so many mistakes, I felt so bad for her, DONT DO THAT I wanted to say, but she did. There was a lot of nudity, too much nudity, all of it unnecessary and it felt weird watching it, like she was so young, her body was....lean and tiny, and it didn't seem very sexual, there was no need of full-frontal female nudity but the french ugh, if they're not showing TnA's it's not a french movie, apparently that's the rule.

We drove back around 11.30, maybe a little later, nobody wanted to end the meeting because that was going to be the last party with AD who's going back to Nepal for good. Everybody was so sad, byebyes happened, and a promise to meet on the 24th before he left the city forever for a very longlong time. So sad. He dropped me home, and gave me a wooden calendar. I spent a couple of more hours on the internet, trying to make myself write but really wasting my time, before gong to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.