Late morning, minimum writing, good workday, solid leftover lunch, catchup with ND & PK, annoying and ok dinner, standup comedies [Fri 11]

 Got up late because of the sleep issues I've been having, why can't I just train my body to get up early and go to sleep early ugh it's hard that's annoying.

Did minimal writing, not much at all to be quite honest. Did just one round of meditation, the one that I missed on Thursday because I didn't feel like it, so low on energy, and also it was a Friday so it was...alright whatever, an achievement quite honestly, at least I got the run going.

Work was so solid, so many meetings and quite productive, didn't do technical work but a bunch of setting up work. I would become a great delegator, wonder what I could do to get that as a job. That was really fulfilling. 

For lunch I had the leftover rice with 2 eggs, hummus and a bunch of other sauces, and the sauce spicy it was actually quite good. Had 2 meetings after lunch that I ran, went pretty well. Didn't feel like working, so things slowed down pretty early on.

Talked to ND and PK starting at 4.15. Was feeling to lazy to make dnner, called the local Italian place but they didn't reply. Tried a few times, it was a bummer. So when I didn't want to cook at all, I cooked up a marinara sauce long-cooked and warmed up the pierogies for  little bit. Put the pierogies out of the freezer for far too long, so in the toaster oven they broke, it was annoying. Had those two with powdered cheese, so good. The pierogies were too goddamn hot and wouldn't cool down so my tongue burned, bummer.

On the side we were watching Moneyball, it's a pretty good movie, we almost watched Taxi Driver, I'm glad we watched this movie, fun stuff to talk about including Boston sporting stuff. But the night started so early on, it was so dark and rainy and gloomy that there was nothing to do at 8, we were done with dinner and movie. So PK and ND played chess, they're both just learning, and I watched a couple of standups Aisling Bea and Greg Davies.

Went to bed at 10.30 ish, don't remember when I slept proper proper, but it can't have been too much later because I don't remember twisting and turning too much. Apparently Headspace has a couple of 'sleep aids' and they're helpful, will be using that going onward when I'm having trouble sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.