Late wakings, little morning writing, felt like a thursday [Wed 16]

 It was so cold outside, I didn't go on walk, got lazy in the evening. PK's friend AP was over, we chatted and hung out for a couple of hours and the need to go on walk just...went away. I did one round of meditation in the morning, two in the afternoon.

Barely got a sentence or two in my work journal because we were very very busy with the hackathon at work, this was one of the hardest I've ever worked in recent memory. And also the inspiration for me deciding to actually work work going onwards, because otherwise it just gets so boring.

Went to bed pretty late because at this point I'd given up on maintaining the early schedule, probably gonn try to get there in the coming days when I'm better with the writings and there's lesser work pressure, everything else happening.

Don't remember what I ate this day, probably mushroom pierogis and the sauce I'd made the previous day which really really really filled me up for multiple days, boy oh boy the pierogi and sauce combo was a deadly one, must have been twenty-two hundred calories minimum for a single meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.