The communi-union, part I

 Journal entry:

Jan 1st.
I love my new mate, he's the best, he's been doing some great stuff, amazing really, I don't know why we didn't hang out earlier, this is so classy, his achievements put mine to shame, need to be more like him. I know I've said some dirty shit about him in the past but that's all history now, this guy and I are going to be inseparable like meat and...nail now, like peanut butter and jelly. Inseparable. The country's in for some wild amazing times, as the two of us, brothers from separate mothers, rock it on. We complement each other so well, almost ready to complement our sentences. It's looking to be a fan-fuckin'-tastic year, and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Jan 4th.
He and I made great plans for the future, to avoid conflict like we've had in the past. We've had ego issues, both he and I, and now we're going to put that behind and be co-operative, because balance of power is important or else it kinda' gets in your head innit. Now we're going to be taking turns doing anything important, asking for the other guy's advice and input on all the major decisions. We'll be like yin and yangs, this is going to be setting example the entirety of history, people will talk about how men so different got together to create a historical partnership, cats and dogs will become friends, toms and jerries will get married, all thanks to the example we'll be setting.

Jan 11th.
Something strange happened, apparently there was a little bit of a power tussle between his people and my people faraway, it doesn't matter, we're both grown men and buddies, insanely close and we'll figure things out. He says his people are talking shit about my people, but he's not going to leave my side and that's why I love this man so goddamn much. He's got the principles, I've told my people to not leave their ground because they're right, and you can just take bullshit over anybody. Besides if I tell them to backout it'll just look lazy and weak that's not how I want to be seen by my own party. It'll be so good.

Jan 23rd.
SO something happened today, and I'm trying to figure out the implications of it. You see he said something that pissed me off, and I said hey we should be working it out together lets just not go at each other's throat man, and he was like, you keep saying that but you never listen, and we have to do the compromises why don't you do what we say for a change. Yeah of course it's easy for him to say that, he's got no responsibilities, he just lies on his bum and talks shit about everybody, I'm the real responsible man here alright, gotta get things sorted. If anything bad happens, it's down to my neck isn't it they'll be pointing their fingers at me and I'll have to be coming up with a good story explaining why things were. Anyways I understand the poor sod's thinking guy doesn't know what it means to be a top man he's always thinkin' like a siss no worries I'll be quite accommodating and help him figure things out. Maybe even mentor the man, looks pathetic that guy.

Feb 17th.
More news about our people not getting together but my folks have the upper hand everywhere which is great since I'm throwing all my weight around them. His people have been compromising all over like they should since I know what I'm doing and have the access to the pointy sticks. It's not like they'd want to mess with me, considering I need to be filling the important positions, and they could be in hot hot water if they don't make strategic compromises. It's not like we're telling them to just sit there at take it, just make reasonable decisions that benefit both the parties but us a little more because we're the ones in control in the end and it would make no sense for us to divide everything as if being in the power meant nothing.

March 1st.
He's really getting into my nerves now, I need to start making some threats at this point. The problem is I've been to nice kind and understanding, patient with the man who's basically a total moron. He doesn't understand what he's getting so all he does is complain about what an awful partner I am. Whatta git.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.