Timewasters, Hackathon hard work, snowstorm and cancellation of walking plans, exquisite ramen dinner[Thu 17]

 I write this the evening of Saturday, along with the previous few posts and the following several ones, because the week got lazy at it went, I got into the holiday mood and the writing just slowed down. Not just that, I bailed out on meditation as well!

This day I did not meditate, instead I listened to the headspace course on sleep to help me sleep.

Work was very very busy, didn't get any time to eat food. Morning was busy too, I was tired from the previous day, so I think I woke up early but didn't do anything important. Lunch was fruits and nuts.

Got off of work at 4pm, told coworkers I'd be back but never did because I was just so fed up. It was cold and snowy outside, and things were looking up since this was the last day before my holidays. So just let things be, whatever comes comes I'll deal with in two weeks from now.

Napped a tonne in the evening. Watched tv with the roommates, more of the Breaking Bad series. ND was over, talked to her, watched with her. Made ramen for dinner. It was weird...skinny noodles like sabudana, it was supposed to be shrimp flavored. I usually find my ramens amazing, the texture specially but this was so very...weird, I gotta be careful with what kinda' noodles I buy. I put in soy sauce, seasame oil, bok choy, eggs, garlic stuff, onions, eggs, gochujang, seaweed furikake and kimchi in the noodles, in addition to the usual stuff. Which is why I guess it was bombshell.

Slept pretty late because I was talking to people from all over, since I'd discovered a new way to access reddit which I hadn't yet been able to block, I just went hogwild with it, no meditation and anything either. It was forgivable because this was the last day of work before a long weekend so I had to let my lose a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.