Written on midnight christmas eve

I wrote the following on midnight on christmas eve, failed to post it until now. I was at the old street, across from the gym where we have spent many years celebrating one way or the other.

It's seventeen past twelve, the morning of christmas, didn't write anything today because I came to friend SS's place early in the morning, left house at 11.30, did cleanups and meditation and that's about all it took. We're doing a sleepover here, the four of us guests and the two hosts, so much fun being the elderly people that we are, it's sleepy time before midnight. To be fair we began cooking at 4.30, and by 6.30 we were all but done, set to eat. This is actually as good an xmas eve as it goes isn't it.

So many memories ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.