What I did on the other day and then the other day

This is a ramble it is a rant, about the things I can do and I cant. It's a poem, it's a tale, about how some things I wanted to happen have come to a fail. Lessons I have learnt, things I did, what I would do again and what you can learn from me, kid.

Sometime long in the past when I didn't know, I thought ohh people will figure things out just as we go. Don't need to set the rules, won't lay out the laws, it's the flow that goes, we're after all fully adults. We will go up and we will go down, but things will be great, there's not a doubt.

Here I'm to tell you that wasn't right, and there's no way to fix it without a fight. I'd rather not, it's all temporary, to do otherwise would just be to invite the words so fiery. Lots of stress without any release, not much great outcome as I don't wanna work on people's habits. Just that some things smell rather bad and my bubble is the only refuge from that. I figured hey if nobody does the other thing, this thing will be alright, no it wasn't what a big fat fool I was for thinking that on that night. It's okay though, I have learned, to be an annoying dickhead is how you start. Peace of mind and soundness of life are what matters, setting the law left and right can prevent strife. Fewer rules don't mean lesser pressure, just that there's nobody to care.

And so we're here now, I light three candles in my room every day and every night so the air's okay and it doesn't stank up my belongings with great might. The place of cooking is a big fat mess, but honestly I could really care less. It's things you compromise on I've learned, and that I can go for a few more months without worrying too much.

The future holds what is unknown, but now I know what I care for. Set the rules right away, no more of the gross stuff inside the house, don't leave the crumbles and bumbles out for any mouse. The principles must guide the train of cohousing and compromise, not off-the-cuff understanding, you wished and hoped it'd be otherwise but it ain't always. The real truth is I was spoiled, now I've learnt my lesson just on time.

It looks good, I know what to look for and what to do. Where to be and what to stop. More sanity and fewer compromises for everybody it will be, the rules will be communicated clearly and enforced strictly as all shall see. This ain't a complaint, this ain't a call, just a big fat life lesson for us all. Don't back down, don't be afraid, just say the things that must be said. Right at the start, get it all out, or else you'll always remaining wondering what the feck you were worrying about.

That's where we are, and that's my tale, if you've gotten anything from this I won't be a big fail. It's better if you didn't get anything, for I ain't ratting, I ain't complaining, just filling the words for my daily writing. It's hard, it's hard to think and write, but keep some things out of the view because they won't sit right. Now I'm desperate I don't care, I didn't make any of it up, it's all honest and fair.

Now I ask for leave, the third peace is to go, then the final one, then it's to my bed lay low. I'm late tonight by an hour, I'm glad though my mood's not very sour. That's the end of the story, be off already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.