Newari breakfast feast, meditation, lotsa text, more desserts, nap, I ignore a movie, video games, more movies, momo orders [Fri 25]

 Got up pretty early at 8am all things considered, JD and SS woke me up for meditation. Did 40 minutes of it, thank god because otherwise covering up for those too would have been hard. I watched lots of Taskmaster videos.

AD played lots of video games, that japanese-art-inspired game about depression by the spanish studio, he actually finished the game and we watched the end credits, art and music. Folks really appreciated it, I'm happy to report. So artsy.

Lots of texting happened, cleared things with ss about christmas, and what almost happened last christmas and how things are alright now, how we'll probably never be able to meet, and i got called a good man, which is...not a compliment i would wish to receive from them, alas things are as they have been, we cannot change our destiny in such specific ways, but we must carry on. We must try to right the ships of our fate in the direction we want to take.

We made breakfast bara, cauli-potato, beans carrot veggie, I worked on that, and had the entire dish with the sauces from the momo place from the morning before. Everybody had such a great time.

In the afternoon we watched a movie called Love wedding repeat, also one I'll need to write about. I'm lying here, we actually watched it the night before, but I forgot about it, but it's worth talking about in the future, so I'm putting it here as memory. Great performers, pitiful script, and not great editing. It could have been a mediocre holiday comedy everyone could enjoy, so very inoffensive and with good feelings, but instead it's a tiring cliched boring lame attempt at being interesting and creative. If the 'time jump' had never happened and the movie ended like a regular movie, that'd have been a better movie.

We talked a bunch, had more bonbons and desserts, I finished the last piece of the blueberry pie. Everybody got ready to watch the Korean movie The Call...I was the one who voted for it the most eagerly and made the most passionate argument in favor for it, but I was so tired, I couldn't keep it going. I fell asleep in the first fifteen minutes, and didn't wake for the next two hours. It was quite an exciting nap, to be quite honest!

For dinner, we ordered another rounds of momos from the same place, Jay's Pizza. I ordered fried veggie c momo, paid the extra monies for it, unfortunately they didn't give us the 'chilly' part, which caused me great disappointment and regret. The momo was alright, but without the 'c', I'd rather have gotten something else.

At the end of the night we watched another movie, The Half of It, a movie I'd watched before, and kept accusing everyone in the group of not remembering. Later I remembered it was with NG (DC) that I'd watched, and provided annoying commentary to the whole thing. People generally thought the movie was great.

We went to sleep earlier this night, everybody was tired of two whole days of hanging out and cooking and watching movies nonstop. I told JD that I'd come to their place later, I needed a breather from all the hangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.