Fun, relaxing, restful, amazing, productive day [Wed 23]

 It's 11.18 in the evening, I'm caught up again, though I'm going to SS's place tomorrow for xmas celebrations with the whole gang, so the motivation that's been going on could be set back. Thinking of taking my chromebook and continuing the good work there as well. We'll see.

For the last two hours, I've been writing, lazily, but eventually. Did the creativity meditation before starting to write. Just brushed and cleaned up, all set for bed now, this is the last thing I'll do. Pushups and readings are still on the backburner, but they'll be making a comeback soon i can feel it. Roommate Pk cleaned the living room, he is inviting a few friends over for tomorrow, BB is gone to maine for celebrations with R and family.

Before that, I was eating my dinner (see recipe in the previous post) and watching random netflix shows. I watched an episode of Atypical, the last one, and the last episode's great. I can't watch the early episodes because I'm too judgmental, my friends think it's funny but it hits too close to home for me, and nobody told me *I* was atypical or whatever. Pft.

Before dinner, I was doing two rounds of laundry. Between laundry, I put my kombucha and other hooch into fermentation bottles again, got the whole thing going. Got the temperature up in the fermentation room to give it a chance to thrive early on, probably gonna have to take it down tomorrow or the day after. I'm excited about that. I'm thinking there's a relationship between me doing laundry, and doing other interesting projects, maybe I should do smaller loads but get them done more often.

After laundry I shaved after what felt like years, feel like a different person. Now when the numbers go down and dear gods i hope they go down eventually by jan or feb sometime, I'll get a nice haircut and things will be rockin' as usual.

Before laundry, I was writing, doing meditation, cleaned up my room, changed sheets and just felt good about myself in general. Did everything I had set out for myself to do, even did some chiller things. Sure the walk didn't happen, but that's something regular.

Got up at 8, went back to sleep and really out of bed at 9.30. Did a little bit of freshening up, cleanup, wrote some, watched a whole lotta youtube and had oats and peanutbutter for breakfast.

And now I'm going to bed, have been all over the place, but really need to sleep now so tomorrow's an early day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.