Morning wakeup issues, extremely busy workday, sandwiches for lunch, light dinner, cancelled walks, latenight meditations, trouble sleeping [Mon 14]

 Had trouble waking up, because didn't sleep on time. That's turning out to become a pattern. Need something to fix it up. I maybe wrote a little bit in the morning, not sure. What did happen was that I got up at 7.10, and wanted to use the restroom, it was occupied for the next 45 minutes by roommates and I couldn't be in a state of mind to write or meditate so it was wasted using the internet. Pretty lame, as things go.

The workday was extremely busy, it was hackathon, little time to amble about. Barely got 10 words in my private journal thing.

Put cheeses and chickpea on my tomato sauce, and turned that into a sandwich insider, 'twas a yummy sandwich though a bit gloopy looking, didn't look appetizing but hey I ain't gonna be winning any prizes for the best presentation alright.

In the evening there was a lot to write, and meditate and sleep on time so I didn't go out on walk due to time pressures. Didn't eat much. Talked to roommates a bit.

Tried going to sleep at 9.30. Maybe I slept at 11.30. Possibly 12. It wasn't too bad all things considered, but what is bad that woke up very early and unable to sleep again. God I really need to fix this sleep cycle or it's going to get annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.