Nine reasons I'm feeling a little under the weather in the shortest day of the year

  1. The days are so so very short, I can't seem to figure my schedule out, can't sleep on time can't get on time, everything's messed up maan, and that's affecting my sleep cycle, innit? I need to fix this and get this right, yeah or it's going to big massive cockup very soon innit.

  2. The sleep cycle was crazy, that's the major point, regardless of the season, and trying to fix it straight by messing around with everything else can throw everything else off the course. Here's the most simple and the most reliable way to fix your sleep: go to sleep when you're a little sleepy, don't let yourself be distracted by the internet, just goddamn sleep, and get up at a decently early time in the morning. Done! Fixed! Sounds simple, just hard to implement.

  3. Eyes. Haven't put the drops in my eyes in a while, which leads to eye strain causing my head to heart, makes me want to distract myself with nonsense junk food information sites. One things leads to another, and I'm skipping my walks and creating cascading series of failures by not sleeping.

  4. I abandoned the meditations by doing one every day down from three, for no good reason, despite having all the free time in the world because I spent the whole day watching youtube videos.

  5. I'm not getting enough aerobic exercise, not walking out my walks are pretty much over you could say, have walked out three or four times in the last 12 days, so pathetic, compared to every day. Blame one thing or another, this is a part of the problem.

  6. Need to do my laundry, should have done over the weekend ended up not doing it because I felt lazy, and now my body's rejecting everything I have to offer. Need to get on that ASAP.

  7. All the guilt of everything is causing me anxiety, a little bit, shame even of not having stayed to my word, and that's made me afraid to look at the post counts etcetera because that reveals how weak I'm with keeping my promises straight.

  8. Food. I've been eating...alright, not great, not incredible at all.

  9. Timewasting information junk-food. The orange site, reddit, the strange part of the historical britain youtube that I never visit otherwise unless I'm really really trying hard to distract myself from something more important. It's addictive. So very addictive. It feeds into the cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.