Youtubing, writing, poetry shopping, Derry Girls, roommate catchup, couscous leftovers, evening pizza, rush writing, restarting meditations [Sat 19]

 I write this at 11.05 of the evening, having rushed through many other posts throughout the day. If I write three more post, I'll be at the magic number and the biggest effing milestone post of all time, so very excited about that. I'm not going to rush it however since I still have 2 twenty-minute meditation sessions to go, I plan to go through them with all the conviction and seriousness, I will not be bailing out.

So for the last two hours I've been trying to catch up on the past week's writing. Before that I spent an hour/hour-and-half buying and shipping things to good friends and people I care about, but not family who I also care about but am too embarrassed to send anything. Lots of works of Hafiz obviously. Did some research on Tripura in my vedic stuff, so got that wrapped up too. And then earlier this evening I did one of my meditation sessions, after a gap of two days, so whoppy doo! I'm back in my form, pretty much. Don't feel like pushing up and reading a physical book today, but what's tomorrow for amirite.

Before writing, I went out to Bocelli's to get the pizza I ordered. I got the small Margharita pizza, they accidentally got me the large one, didn't charge me extra or anything so now I have leftovers for tomorrow. I should write  more about Boccelli's, in all honesty though there's not much to write about, this was the second time I've gotten anything there in what ten years, so that's low-key. The pizza was fantastic though, felt like eating a 'real' pizza instead of a fast-food pizza. My walk to the place, took me six or so minutes, was the furthest I've been in recent days, which is fine by me considering the chilly temperatures owh maan. It's so snowy outside, very difficult to walk too, I ain't complaining. Though starting tomorrow morning, things will be normal. The pizza was so good though, reminded me of NYC and why you should never get a cheap pizza sold and made by Indians in the City.

Before that I talked to roommate BB and R, they were just watching movies we talked about poetry and meditation. Roommate PK is at Nd's, he came back this morning from her place after going there last evening after their party at JS's, where there were apparently other people too, and left again this afternoon. It was this afternoon when I watched more Derry girls too.

Before that I talked to SK from VA for a bit, we hadn't caught up in a while, and by the way, forgot to write in the dailies for thursday but our weekly writing dates are cancelled because she gets too tired by the time she's back to write which is fine, whatever I'm not complaining.

During the day I wrote a bunch, read a bunch, youtubed, and generally did productive things, it felt like. The morning was super duper unproductive, mostly chattin' up everyone, so lame. For lunch I had the couscous leftovers from last night, with dal and kimchi again. So good.

In the morning I watched a lot of youtube, listened to podcasts, out of bed at 10.30, which is an achievement for me during vacation.

It seems things are getting back to normal. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.