Besides dropping the ball on the journal posts, I'm killing it actually

As I write this on the kindle on my bed back in Seattle, I've written about 110 posts in this 'notebook'. Over the last 3 weeks, to the dot. That is, to put it colloquially, 'heckuva lot'. I've been writing an average of 5 posts per day and that's before the journal posts that will be written in a day or two. And then these months will have become the most prolific in the history of this blog!

Eventually I want to start writing Journals by hand too, and then the backdated posts too, so the only reason to go to the blogger console will be to copy and paste, and barfing things out at times of urgent need. Right. To get back to the original point, most of the recent posts have been Journal-y and personal, but I'm okay not doing fiction for the..! moment, just need to internalize that writing 'is a craft I can not escape, it's a fundamental part of my daily regimen. once that happens, the fear of sitting down to write will go away and I can finally become a channel for the creative spirits to express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.