I literally don't know what my next week is gonna look like

Note: This title was written only 3 days ago and sounds super outdated only 3 days later since very soon after it was written thing's became abundantly clear and I got on the first reasonable flight out of Kathmandu. So to write about how everything was up in the air and oh-so-confusing would be inaccurate and inauthentic-writing now. But consider this -3 days ago, I was extremely open to the possibility of my life going in two very diverse and distinct direction, with very little say on what the direction would be. So as you can imagine, it was confusing and highly frustating. Fortunately, as I've alluded to in the past& future posts, that situation has now resolved itself and now I, am to quote myself, free as a bird. Which isn't saying much as this is exactly where I was 2 months ago, but I've learned a lot so I'm a smart ducky, so to speak.

Alright, over and out, thing's are lot more solid now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.