Bye bye Nepal, after the shortest trip

And just like that, my Nepal trip is over! So short, eventful, productive in many ways but uneventful in many others. It was not a loss at all, the arrival trip was a surprise and so was the departure, got the tickets 36 hours before the flight. I'm at the departure lounge at TIA just before the security gates to the boarding area. Things didn't work out perfectly but all things considered I'm not at all regretful of one single thing. I learned and experienced so God damn much. And now I'm excited and eager to go back to my favourite Seattle weather, back to work, right from the flight. Oh yeah hah ah, I need to change my phone's time zone too. My only concern or worry is the heavy luggage I'll have to rally to the train station & to home from there..

Good trip, great trip all things considered..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.