Confusion no more - path ahead is clear

This is one of those good-news/decent-news situations! The good news is that the uncertainty I've moaning on about is no more! I'll be heading back the morning 'after laxmi puja, stay holed up at my place in Seattle for a couple of days, and then probs go to Virginia to PN's to celebrate thanksgiving. At that point ED will be back and will celebrate Xmas and New years at her place, back to Seattle after that.

The decent news is, the thing I've been so excited for all this time is not gonna work out, which is a slight bummer, but to be fair it might a 'gone South real bad so actually Phew! so much energy saved. Which is why it's not too bad, nor too good, just decent.

The path ahead is clear and I'm excited for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.