Planning on working on the plane

Really at this point it might feel like I'm running out of ideas and that's likely what it is. But the thing is, I've burned almost 15 days of vacation time at work and don't want to lose no more. So the idea is this-during my flight to Seattle on Monday morning, I'll purchase internet for the Doha- Sea legs, and actually work work on my laptop for the final 6 hours of the flight. Won't take any meeting's but since it'll be first day after vacation, it'll just be me catching 'up on email and messages anyway so no one's gonna bother me much. Could probably get some sleep too. And yeah the flight lands 1.5 hrs before work ends technically but I could make excuses, and also it's first day after long vacation, gimme a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.