Helping dad carry weights, almost passed outthachhen dinner and writing after cancelled Red Mud plans, mean texts received, blocked, unblocked, responded until 3am [Fri 10]

My parents wanted me to end it right away but I wanted closure. Spent the day at home carrying heavy bags of garden soil from the garage to the rooftop, on an empty stomach.. Almost passed out on multiple occasions, and had to slow down the pace.

Had made plans with Me to meetup at Red Mud in the evening, but work matters didn't let her. So instead I parked myself at Tha Ch hen, talked to my sister on chat a bunch and wrote a bunch.

Back home in the evening Ak had time to chat, and I got a bunch of not-nice messages. I blocked her for like 30 minutes, unblocked her because that felt shifty and responded nicely, this went on until 3 am, entirely to her benefit. I guess it wasn't me that needed the closure, but her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.