My kindle started weirding out & my heart skipped a beat

The other day, which was like four days ago at this point, my kindle, that I've written the last 110 posts on, started weirding out. As in it'd be super slow and show only a blank screen. I freaked out. Because this device has been so amazingly useful, I had a mini heart attack at the thought that something bad might have happened to it. I looked up the symptom and somebody had put on a 20-step process to fix the device, super duper complicated too. Too intimidated by the possibility of having to do tech support, I did the next big thing-I restarted the device. And...

It worked!

Turns out my device had updated itself and was freaking ' out due to not being restarted. The newer version of the device has improved browser, which is out of the 'experimental features now. Though unfortunately I won't be able to jailbreak it and put a bunch of custom software, including custom screensaver, but honestly this is my workhorse and I'm not at all into messing about with my primary device. So... yes, maybe I'm fitting 'towards the Apple ecosystem? Anyways, my kindle wasn't broken at that was such a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.