House 5 Restaurant: A review

We went to this restaurant last week. It's been exactly a week now at No v. 10, since we went to this place. Some commentary.

This is a hella nice pricey bougie brunch& Italian place in Sanepa. It's like a little forest with water features and glass all around. They have one of the best- architected restaurant restroom in Nepal that I've seen. Maybe in all the places but to make that claim I'd have to think harder something 'I'm not in the mood for right now. We got an order of Arancini and Egg's Nenedict. Damn those arancini balls I'm so mad it was the Italians who got there first& not us, but they were 10/10. Egg's benedict was pretty decent too but the rustic toast came pre-soggy and the hollandaise sauce was unconventional, not necessarily bad just interesting. Solid eight out of ten there. Eleven out of ten for the ambience, 9.5 out of ten for the service, 9 for the food and++ for the bathroom ambience-Definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.