La Casita de Boudhanath: A review

So let's start with ambience and service due to reasons we'll get to later. This Spanish restaurant by the Boudhanath has literally perfect views of the stupa. Ten out of freaking ten there. The staff was friendly and helpful, so 8. 5.

The food. Okay so the food. In general I understand Paella is best ordered in the seafood option, chicken if that is not possible. Due to my non-meat-eating ', we ordered the veg. paella. So many goddamn green beans. Maybe we were already so full from the House 5 meal, but ugh making even a small dent on that paella plate was hard work. I thought it was just me but my partner in crime didn't appreciate the paella spices either. And look I'm no professional reviewer and this reflects my personal views, so I'll have to give them 3.5/10. Fail. I saw other people really enjoy their food though and so many actual Spaniards too so surely they must have had something going on for themselves.

Good times though, good times, might go there again to give them a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.