I should join a political party

Because I'm tired of incompetent, self-dealing, corrupt morons ruining Nepal, and I haven't even begun on their policies because it's not even in the top -10 priority for them. RSP won a bunch of seats out of nowhere the last time around and I'm gonna bet they'll win a lot more in the oncoming elections. Plus I already know people from my school involved with the party work Maybe I wont do organizational work necessarily, but more towards the policy and civil relations work.. I realize nobody literally cares for policies and it sounds a weird niche to pick, but I believe that it will be good policy-making and implementation that will make all the difference. I shoal join the Rastriya Swatantra Party in preparations for the next round of elections in 2027.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.