I want to take Tongba mugs with me

I wanted to buy Tong be mugs with me. After drinking some off of those fancy wooden mugs in Taraba( and not the cheap-looking aluminum ones you find in the more low- end places) I realized they're a classic 'symbol' of Nepal and Nepali identity. Plus I discovered a place online to buy 20 lbs of food-grade Kodo millet for about 2$/16 which yes is a lot per pound but I'd have to much larger volume for better prices.

So I could make Tongba with ease, and drinking them off the authentic containers would be so classy!
Well I searched for places that sell it and didn't find anything, rode around town with dad to see if we could make any quicker progress but no bueno there either. Such a bummer.

I'd have been super motivated to make the liquor if I already had those, by the way they'd look great as decorative pieces too, but eh h, even without those, the ferment in 'will be happening '.

So it was just a little bit of a disappointment, ugh, didn't really bring home anything nice from Nepal despite all the free luggage space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.