Wish India loses cricket world Cup semi-finals just so the literal fracking worst ad is done with

The 'bich mein hi atak gaye yaar.at is the worst most annoying ad I can remember. If you've not seen it the be glad because everybody hates it just so much, it's unintentionally(?) horny, irritating, cloying and just plain fucking 'stupid. It involves ghosts, that's all I can say and I wish the worst upon the creative morons of the ad agency who came up with it because they've made hundreds of millions of the global cricket-watching ' population worse-off. I'm told this ad will stop being broadcast if India loses before the finals so I pray, oh pray so hard to all the gods there are that India loses all the up comin 'games in world cup so this ad stops playing.

That is 9 probably one of the best things they could do to benefit humanity, up there with curing cancer and eliminating malaria. So chop chop gods, let's get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.