On Food

Food.


You need to have your belly generally full no matter what. You need to be eating well, not just fats and carbs. You need to be on a good diet and nutrition plan can't just wing a new timetable without considering the implications. Let me explain. You can't, like me, go on a fast once a week without planning in advance. I did that last year. My Tuesday mood was not enviable. My coworkers could tell I was fasting by the teary tired look on my eyes my confused head and generally tired body posture. Couldn't think straight couldn't work straight. Then I did a no-breakfast thing to reduce weight. I lost a tonne I was at the healthiest I've been in a very long time last year. Friends from college tell me I was chubby in college no one would call me that now. It was hard work. Mood swings hanger confusion desperation sadness confusion over what the heck was happening fear that I was depressed refusal to talk to people drained energy tiredness. So tired. Always. Then I started snacking on nuts. High in fat, stop the pangs of hunger. They're dense in calories but you're not an asshole all the time anymore. They're tasty and otherwise nutritious. Very important to maintain mood and stabilize emotions. Balanced organized diet is crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.