Slight wrench in waking plans, trouble sleeping, long fun conversations, friend achievements, multimeals [Mon 7]

 So the trouble was I couldn't get up on time, so it was 7.20 when I got out of bed. Ten hours of sleeping, I felt so very rested. It felt good. Finished the meditations, didn't get much time writing, so work straight away it was. Had a nice big bowl of my oats in the morning, so lunch went till early evening when I had a packet almost of carrots and hummus. Yum. Long times since that happened.

Work was low-key, mostly catching up. Most of the writing happened towards the end of the day. There's a lot of waiting right now because it's a complex piece I'm working on, so waiting for requirements is how I spent most of my days. Also did meditation in the afternoon, thank god.

TO make up for the insufficient writing in the morning, and all the catchups I had to do from the weekend, wrote a lot after work. Which meant my walk was going to be pretty short. Then Sk called with amazing news, got the work they're happy with them and want to possibly sponsor. The convo lasted very long, they're friendly like that, though that I don't bore them out of their minds should count for something too.

Because of the conversation, the other plans were shifted. I made quick dinner, undercooked scrambled eggs the dirty way, heated up some of my roommates' leftover rice, heated up two flatbreads and I got me two sweet burritos. One for dinner, one for leftover. Heated them after so they got a bit toasty on the outside.

Wrote some posts, forced myself to really because I wasn't gonna be playing catchup again, it was just the journal post remaining. Which I am currently writing, 4.50 in the afternoon the next day.

Pushups, reading all of that, it was 9.38 when I went to bed. However I couldn't really sleep, unclear about the reason maybe it was oversleeping the previous night. Too many thoughts running around in my head, did well ignoring them but they'd come back again. Went to sleep sleep at eleven I think.

Then I got up at 3.45 in the morning again and couldn't go back to sleep, no matter how hard I tried. Meditation helped though, to not have me go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.