Good news for friends, hurray hurray

 
Lots of good news from friends have been coming in, so happy for everybody in my life.

KP is having the absolute time of her life, independent truly for the first time of her life, getting to places, finding her passion figuring out what to do. Sk got a job after such a struggle and the fear that they were going to be taking it away at the very last moment, much in the same way they almost took it from me back in the day. But things worked out and everything's rockin' there. Ia got a job that's easy to settle into, spending time with friends and loved ones in a city surrounded by friends. Sa is doing better, exploring hobbies figuring out things, learning to be by themselves, something all of must learn. Jd is working on a passion project, hoping to turn into a career. Vk had a great revelation about themselves, and working towards more confidence and appreciating life, enjoying every goddamn moment of it. AS had their lives significantly changed, challenged, and had to adapt to survive, really make through things, which has taught them a lot they say. N has followed my advice to hopefully great outcome but it's looking better everytime I talk. NG are stable and settled, where I want to be soon. Nd too, such good news came for her, one after another, and though they've been hanging a bit lately they may have made it finally. Fills my heart with so much joy. I'm a lucky lucky guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.