Amazing Quinoa Lunch, Conference Room work, workout breaks me, YKD talks, unmemorable dinner [Mon 8]

 Got up early, spent some time chilling and cleaning, got to work pretty at a pretty decent time.

Work was slow, waited forever to get my stuff reviewed.

For lunch I had Quinoa, leftover rice, green beans and mixed veggies from trader joe's. I don't know how healthy or unhealthy tj's packed frozen foods are, specially the indian kind, but we've been eating a lot of those lately.

After lunch, worked in N's building's conference room for a few hours with the girls. They have a large scaled map of Philly, which was really cool, I even wrote a post about it, during the day, something that happens so rarely now.

After work we chilled, I wrote a bit, went out to the girls' place to bring their mattress three blocks. It was so goddamn heavy I almost passed out of exhaustion. Fortunately N's apartment building had had a fire alarm ring, so we waited for twenty minutes for things to go back to normal before we could go into the girls' new place. It's a cute room, they call it a studio but really it's a one-bedroom.

Don't remember what I had for dinner, surely it can't have been anything good or exciting then. Maybe yogurt in some form since I was not hungry? It's possible I may have had bread and a bunch of things, will write about that for the next day's post.

Talked to YKD who's back in Nepal for like two hours, N had really deep conversations etcetera. Couldn't go to sleep well, so I wrote a bunch and slept at quarter to three in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.