Yet another milestone post

 Note: I technically wrote this four days ago but never got around to hittin' dat publish button. It's relevant in this post specially.

This has been a productive year in terms of writing, despite the setbacks I've had.

To begin, I haven't been able to inspire myself to write much fiction since late December. I thought that for sure, I was going to be doing really bad by the time I got to late march because the motivation just wasn't there, there seemed to be no time (ironically because I've got all the time in the world for crappy content consumption). 

Despite all of that, I've made it through week after week, month after month. The posts have made it. They've been crappy yes but the words have been dropping out of my fingers and into my screen, and onto your screens.

We're at 90 days into this year, and I've got exactly 360 posts, with this included, averaging four posts a day. Which is the most productive first-three months of the year ever. It's an achievement worth patting on myself on the back for because winters are cold dark gloomy and I'm low on energy, unproductive tired and bored with shit in these months. But no more, it appears. I can just pull myself up by my pants, and do the shit.

Hurray, me. Good things are a-coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.