Second round of trips, and second set of disappointments, almost, gigglies and staring at the stars [Thu 25]

 Had roti, eggs, achaar, hashbrown and saag for brunch. I was late for the meal because there were too many meetings happening at work, so I heated myself three rotis.

In the evening we went to H Mart's food court again, this time 25 minutes before the closing time. However, our goddamn luck, they'd just closed. N bought slippers to send home. We looked at massive steamers rice cookers and other gadgets that are used in Korean households that'd be interesting to use.

We drove to Lotte Market and thankfully the foodcourt was still open. I bought the dinner for the team. I had omurice with kimchi on the side, P had miso soup with extra egg and N had kimchi-jiggae. I ate most of the kimchi, and a whole lot of raw muu radishes. I forgot that raw radish can bloat one up and make one's breath smell terrible. Oh well.

P and I got the gigglies, I got tired and decided to go to bed, couldn't sleep and got up. Got munchies tried to eat something. We decided to get a carpet outside and look at the moon and the stars at the clouds. And we did, for three hours, it was the most wonderful amazing nature-appreciating moment I've had in recent memory. Such solid good-times, if only I'd been fully sober for it. Or perhaps the experience was enhanced exactly because I wasn't sober?

After watching the moon's craters and crevasses, looking at how the clouds flowed like water in a steam and eating nonstop, I went to bed at half past twelve, so very full and very sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.