Rainy day, massive brunch, lowkey snacks, improvised Nepali dinner, wafers and chocolates, ted lasso ends [Thu 18]

 Had roti, hashbrowns, fried eggs, green saad, avocado, orange and mangoes for brunch.

It rained all day long, I finally started getting guilty and or motivated enough to make two half-hearted posts in here, I'm not sure if I even posted them on the same day.

For early evening snacks I had TJ's frozen tacos with homemade salsa, PN had TJ's soup dumplings, apparently they're quite amazing.

For dinner PN cooked themselves some waiwai. I had waiwai raw, with some bhujiya so crispy, lemon juice, peanuts, salsa, lots of chilli oil, musatard oil, fried onions, chickpeas, and hot sauce. I wanted some potatoes too, but it was going to be too much work for such a lame dinner.

I tried PN's giant collection of chocolate wafers, they were alright, not particularly a big fan.

N and I watched a finished the rest of the Ted Lasso series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.