Disappointing trips, overwhelming smoothies, yucky snacks, wolfwalkers [Wed 24]

 Had friedrice with eggs, and salsa with avocado for breakfast.

For lunch I had a burrito with momo ko achaar. Without the achaar it would have been a difficult swallow.

In the afternoon we tried eating cheese puffs and potato chips as snacks but they were too gross so we threw them out.

For dinner we went to H Mart to eat from their food court, but it was closed. We checked at the Lotte Market and they said the food court was open so we went in there. It had just shut down as well. N did some shopping in both of those, but our dinner plans were aborted.

We came back home, and made smoothies. I've written about the 'going too far with smoothies' in the past. It was too much, P could barely finish half his glass, I had to basically shove it down my throat. Not because it tasted gross necessarily, but it was just so filling and so much of it. I don't want to remember the experience.

Ready to sleep, we watched Wolfwalkers movie. I didn't want to, I tried distracting myself with writing(!), shopping etcetera, but I couldn't do it, ended up watching all of the movie with the fellows and loved it, what a great goddamn movie, I've written a short half-hearted review a few posts before this.

Went to bed pretty easily, with so much food in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.