Return to Philly, in Amtrak

 It feels like summer and I haven't even gotten around to write the post which I promised to about how it feels like Fall again.

This time around there was no mad dash for the train, or any misses, got in there comfortably early, and in the train cooly enough to not worry about things.

I can see from my window that things are quite different out in the nature compared to 23/24 days ago when I took the same train the other way. Every thing is greener, or red, ready to burst into blooms. One more month and the greens will be so sharp and bright, it'll be amazing.

Haven't yet bought the ticket to Seattle, not because there's something stopping me because I've been lazy generally speaking, and haven't had much in my own personal free time.

I've noticed when I'm not in control of my own time, and am forced to be out in the open I tend to use the stupid time wasting social media sites that are bad for my mental health. Hmm. My usage has been decreasing, but really I need to take the phone away from myself. I just need a camera.

There's two Nepali girls in this train car, a little far ahead of me, and it was funny interesting to hear them talk so loudly in Nepali. I wish I could listen in on their conversation but alas they're far too respectful to be talking on the train. Where's the fun in that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.