Pastry Breakfast, fried-rice lunch, N departs, creekwalk, wendy's sunset dinner [Sun 14]

 In the morning we gathered on the sunny balcony warming our backs with the nourishing sun, as we had tea and pastries from Paris Baguette that we'd acquired the evening before.

For lunch PN whipped us up Nepali style veggie fried rice, which was so very oily, exactly the way I like it, authentic fried-rice style.

After lunch N headed out back to Philly. In a bit N and I walked around the neighborhood, across a small creek and the little forest they have behind their housing complex. There's a nice little walking trail right behind their house, and it's quite good, even though they live in the suburbs, the surrounding feels almost rural, with so much land to just hang out and walk. And also you never ever ever hear cars or the highway from their apartment. Only birds, they can get annoying sometimes, but ahh what a goddamn contrast from N's apartment in Philly.

In the evening, we drove to the nearby Wendy's where we looked at the Sunset and had a wendy's dinner in the parking lot. With an overlook of the sunset. I had the fries and baked potatoes. I'm never going to eat at Wendy's again, though this was a solid dinner.

My heart was jumping all over, people really need to learn to communicate their emotions better and not mislead persons into believing things etcetera. I should just stop talking at this point. Ouch ouch ouch. I got an old illustration I'd done from WAY WAY back, and it just ignited all those old feels.

Went to bed pretty late, as I was bound to do always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.