Updated holidays plans for later this year

I have been making my travel plans around weddings and engagements as of late, and it appears that this year's plans are going to follow the pattern.

There have been some changes in my planned travels for later this year.

I was going to be in East Asia and eventually in Nepal sometime early in the fall or late summer. Now it's moved to winter: november and december.

The length of the trip has increased to potentially 2 months. Six weeks of paid holidays saved over the last two years, and two weeks of working vacation.

I've talked to my cousin about East Asia, so there's plans working towards that. However, what I'm going to be doing in Nepal has gotten a lot clearer.

SB and PS are getting married in Decemeber, so obviously I'll be there for that. S has invited me as well, and her gang of hella cute friends from the NorthEast will be there so obviously I'll make that one too. And finally KP tells me her brother's getting married around that time, and has invited me,  gonna be there as well. Three weddings, in a couple of weeks. And that's just invitations to me. There will be quite a few weddings I'll be attending with the family as well.

The other idea I'm considering, playing around with, is doing standup while I'm there. It's still in it's initial place of happening and I don't even know where I'd go to get started, this is going to be a whole new blog post, but it'd be the sort of sweet but strange but also hugely embarrassing thing I would do. I do know myself and my 'brand' quite well, well prepared on that regard, just need enough material to make it through ten fifteen minutes whatever.

If nothing else I'll have a fun story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.