lets roleplay: horny edition

you: a brutal ruler of a shit country with terrible economic policies.
me: a rich boi in a rich country, can buy anything anytime, so much time for hobbies etcetera
ME: let's fuck, give it to me baby.
YOU: oooh yeahhh.

you: a christian fundamentalist, racist xenophobe who hates women
me: a muslim intellectual from Turkey who thinks white people are stupid
YOU: I wanna fuck you over
ME: fuck me baby, fuck me so good

you: evil, annoying techbro who doesn't give a crap about anything
me: a greedy fuck who just wants to get rich, scammerish
YOU: ready to get fucked so bad?
ME: oohh yeah, go go go, don't stop until i've lost every last dollar into your goldberg money blackholes!

you: angry incel who hates women
me: angry soooper liberal who functionally hates women
YOU: fuck fuck fuck, fucking shit fuck
ME: let's make out and get married, we're the same person omg what's your starsign

you: you
your parents: your parents
me: me
YOUR PARENTS: now start fuckin' and don't stop fuckin' until you get us the good news
YOU: yawn
ME: ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.