Mah birthday! wrap brunch, catchup with TD, I get socially needy, rice and tofu dinner, early to bed too much rice [Mon 15]

This was my Birthday! And I let it be known!
I reached out to everybody on all the social media and communication channels I'm on and let them know it was my birthday and made me wish me. It's a bit needy, but hey we've been through this for a year and looking at current patterns it's not unlikely we might have lockdowns soonish enough, so it's always a good idea to get all the attention you can.

Talked to TD in the morning, we caught up about our future travel plans -- she's going to be my +1 at S's birthday in december -- and general situation as well...she just moved into a new apartment that has odor issues.

For lunch we had 'katti rolls' we roti, egg, and the chaumin from the previous night, it was yummy.

While I worked, PN went out to get the groceries, and brought so many raw materials and fruits etc.

For dinner, N made bokchoy-and-mushroom, and mapo tofu, with jasmine rice. It was so so so goddamn good.

It was so amazing, so mindblowing, so filling, we all fell asleep on the couch in the living room as we watched tv, at 9.30/10, thus fixing my sleep issues unintentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.