Where is the girl across the aisle from me going, and a bunch of related question

And what does she do?

What is the pink drink she is drinking

What is the big fat notebook(?) or book, hardbound, she had out earlier

Is she a student, possibly a grad student,  or is she a young professional

Why does she look so familiar, even with the mask on, like somebody I should know and really should not have forgotten

How likely is it that she is Nepali, because changes are good considering the average sampling of Nepalis on this Amtrak train car

What is her favorite fast food chain, and what does she like the most from the menu of it

What's she looking at on her laptop, like it'd be too creepy to look that way like that

Is that a mac that she's using, and if it is, did she get it from her work or is that her personal machine and with what level of comfort did she buy it do I think

How come she's traveling so light with a tiny little backpack, what was she in DC area for/ or in wherever she's going to for

How likely is it, given the not so minute chance that she is Nepali and quite possibly somebody I know, that she's going to NYC, given that it's one of the biggest concentrations of Nepalis around

Is she cute? I should have looked closer when the mask was off for a moment

Does she think I'm a massive creep already considering I must have looked that way like at least thricee

How much did she pay for her ticket, did she get a better deal than I did

Does she know if there's a tricky way to get ahead in the queue for vaccination and can she please help me figure it out

Is she on snapchat or viber and will she add me

What's her outlook on the Suez canal boat situation, and what is the best solution to it, in her personal view.

What's her take on the #freeBritney movement

Does she have like twenty bucks to spare because I don't carry cash and it would be sooo much help if she lent me the monies

Other things as well, too naughty to mention here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.