Unproductive day, ready for departure, insane depart drama, delay, hang in NYC, rain and public transport, back in my room [Wed 31]

 Got up decently on time, was not very busy with work for most of the day, got a manager's meeting that went resoundingly well. Had a very filling lunch that I don't want to remember anymore because how much you people want to eat about what I eat on a daily basis disgusts me so now you've got to live in that creativity jail for some time.

N was busy for most of the day due to work and meetings, so I got done with my meetings, showered and set out to leave at 3.20. It was raining and I missed my train and paid a hundred bucks for another train two hours later. Wrote a serious bunch in the train, by the way, so very proud of that, haven't written that much in a moving vehicle ever before. On the way got off in NYC to change trains, got out of the penn station to take a few photos. Got myself a pretty decent egg salad sandwich on the station.

Got to Boston it was raining here a bit as well...all the way from virginia to philly to NYC. Decided against taking app-taxis because one of them fucked me over in Philly and I didn't want to reward them. Took the train to Davis, then the bus 89, walked for a bit.

Got to my room at 1 in the morning. Set things down, got all the candles etcetera going so my room would stop smelling like farts. Cleaned up and went into a peaceful slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.