I seem to have been recharged

 I don't want to overcommit or overstate the state of mind I'm in. The general idea is to post about maybe 30-ish number of posts today, and slightly fewer tomorrow and the day after so I can get in a comfortable enough space to not be embarrassed about abandoning my blog and being gone for weeks and weeks and weeks.

As the readers will remember, I was quite low on energy the last several weeks right as the posts topped. Inspiration was hard to come by, there wasn't too much happening and I was just so lost about how to deal with people and things and places, the future looked foggy and confusing and just so uncertain. I was writing, but the fingers on the keyboard were a reflex action of the muscles than anything else. The heart was just not there.

Now that I'm in VA, out in the sun, eating well and spending quality time with PN, things are changing and my battery is being recharged.

I come up with topics to write on every so often, I want to do interesting cool things, hang out with people, have clear and exciting visions about what to do in the future, and ways to execute them. I want to open my heart, be nicer kinder to people, and just be a social butterfly and fiddle about.

There's no ache anywhere in my body, save perhaps by back because I've not been sitting well but that's on me.

Still haven't been taking vitamins regularly, but the Sun's working as a great disinfectant, of the body as well as my soul, and my soul seems purer, cleaner, lighter for some reason.

This wasn't supposed to be a vacation, i'm just crashing at my friends' place as my regular workdays continue, but in essence it's turned into a holiday of sorts, and I don't mind. One needs these sorts of outings every so often, and this has granted me the vigor and energy to go on for months and years.

Huhray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.