Damn what a good life it is to live on a fancy skyscraper in the heart of the city

 Yea so this is a whole mess I made by turning off the tv in N's rec room as I was writing because stupid Shrek 2 was playing out aloud I  don't have anything against the movie it was not the right time and the right place for it, I wanted to be writing dozens and dozens of posts in this blog which by the way I didn't get very far towards if you don't already know.

And then I looked out of the floor-to-ceiling windows on the seventeenth floor of the building pretty much on the main avenue on the city of Philadelphia, right by the City Hall. All around me massive buildings, old cute buildings, the city shining at me. Down below me the vehicles roaring bleating crying, though I could barely hear that noise over the sound of some unidentified mechanical whirring that lasted all afternoon.

What a goddamn great life it is to be able to live on a fancy skyscraper in the heart of one of America's greatest city. A privilege that I have had the honor of due to my friendship with N. I do really wish I could move to this city and live right inside this building at the prices N's cousins are paying right now. It won't work, such is my fate, that's how I've been fated. No complaints there because of the great blessing of friendships I've been given.

After spending three quiet peaceful and serene weeks in the suburbs where one never heard the roaring of the highway vehicles even on the most quiet of evenings, it was a jarring but not unwelcome change.

I want to live in the middle of the city, preferably on a high floor and live the chill life, even if that means I'm paying through my nose for that ability. Unfortunately in Boston, thanks to all the evil and i"m sorry but that's the only word I'll use for those jerkasses it's not possible they won't allow any construction to happen to preserve their property value. Without realizing that the more demand there is for their city, the more valuable their property gets.

Anywho.

Big city living, I've always wanted that, and in N's place I get the opportunity to live the dream lifestyle.

And it's every god freaking bit as exciting as I thought and hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.