Change of immediate plans

 The original plan was, and I've written it down on this blog a dozen times at least, to go to Philly first, then to VA, back to Philly, on to NYC, back to Boston, and then to Seattle.

Plans have shifted around a bit.

The NYC plan has been canned, even though we booked the hotel rooms. The major reason is that the friend-connection N and I had made had other plans to attend and couldn't make it. Also there's nobody and not much happening at this particular hour of pandemic, and our other friend was too busy with exams to see us. And I forgot to give SST enough notice that I'd be coming to see her there.

Which means I'll spend an extra four days in VA. The idea was to go to Philly Wednesday, to NYC on Friday and Boston on Sunday. Now it's looking like I'll get to Philly on Sunday, and to Boston Wednesday. Yeah Thursday will suck for my work productivity what do.

The other good outcome of this is that I can attend the party they're having at SB's place this friday, where SB's mom is going to cook us incredible food. And I get to spend most of the weekend with people here.

Back in Boston I'll get to hang out with the roomies, ND, and NR, excited about that, her (postponed) birthday is coming soon I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.