Ehhh more news and scheming and anti-scheming, not much what's up with you

 yeah so we've talked about this before and it's happening again and we're so goddamn in the middle of it, I didn't even want to hear it, I just want to end it honestly I surely encouraged at the earlier point in time yes but it's getting out of hand and now I find out that the information I knew may have been tainted by the chinese whisper of gossip and now somehow I find myself in the middle of some massive bullshit and sure this may have been triggered by scheming but I was under-informed and unclear and now we're anti-scheming trying to disarm other people's strategems and all of that and I'm like fuck yeah it sounds fun and exciting when it happens to other people and preferably on the screen but when it gets close to you it's no fun because people could get hurt, hearts could be broken, words that shouldn't have been spoken are said and sadness. It could lead to a whole fucking mess of sadness I do not want to condone any of what is happening and most certainly don't want to be there for the mess when it clears or when the spatters of emotion hit every visible surface.

I take no responsibility of anything, I disclaim all my involvement with everything on all matters that may have been related to my assisting the people I know with things, and there is going to be no more guidance going forward.

People need to be given the benefit of doubt. Lots and lots of benefit of doubt. And when they get you on that benefit, you need to come up with a whole lot of bag of new benefit and give it to them. People need it. Except I guess when they're evil, but if you're willing to tag anybody who doesn't exactly align with your views and wishes as evil ah well we're done for here bobby go home and cry about it cos' fuck you and your worldview, stfu.

People need to be given the benefit of doubt, and I'm not the people in question.

Be kind to people, even if they may have unintentionally caused you to be in a tricky situation. People can be stupid and foolish but very rarely are they scheming maniacs in their evil lair like media often makes it sound.

anywho. that is all and I'm sure we're forget about all of this in few short months and when I look at this post in years it'll be total nonsense, bollocks really so as a reminder, a lot of confusion was created by an initial that two people share. That's just the beginning of it oh dear and I won't speak any more of it because none of it has anything to do with me so toodles and gbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.