four meals and still hungry, teasing N, slow day [Tue 9]

 Got up super late and still tired because I slept at 3am and got up at 8. Stuff was effed up. Through the course of the day got six posts written so that was a bit of an achievement.

Work was the usual, a bit slow since I'm blocked by other people not being up to their shit. I've completely lost my self control with regards to crappy websites like reddit, but I"m hoping I can get back to my senses soon. I realized I need at least a semblance of personal space to get things in order but with SL annoying like a child it's quite hard to focus on anything.

Had leftover tarkari, yogurt, honey, nuts, sugar and berries for lunch. Three hours later I was hungry again, so I had whatever else we had in the fridge. And soon I was hungry again. N had gone out Northwards to meet friend SS. SL and I made fun of that, when they called us for a bit, we gave him so much shit, apparently things worked out in his favor. SO much ribbing honh honh and teasing when he got back, he said we were acting like kids but ehh not true even old people rib and tease each other IMHO.

When he was gone I got hungry again so had the jackfruit curry and rice, frozen from TJ"s. That held up for like only two hours, after which hunger struck again. In desperate throes of stomach ache caused by lack of required food, I took out four slices of the great eleven-grain bread, put heavy cream and sugar on two sides, honey butter and a few other things on the other, and had it as a snack. My fourth meal of the day. And I was still hungry. So I drank a lot of water to get my stomach under control, slept at a decent time, sometime around 1-1.30, I believe.

Wrote six posts through the course of the day, which means I'm 'running behind' by only four now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.