Lowkey friday, slow at work, yum leftover lunch, disappointing dinner, gigglies, deep talks, early to bed passout [Fri 5]

 Woke up surprisingly late and got shit together, even though I didn't write anything good. Good times were ahead, it seemed like, because I felt more fresh and 'in' you know.

For lunch had leftover couscous from the night before, cooked all the leftover mushrooms and whipped myself some dinner it was just fantastic

After work we made like a thousand different plans and none worked out. I tookout katti rolls from the nearby katti rolls indian place called masala, with eggs and extra onions, what a massive disappointment it was, nowhere as close to the place in Baneshwar.

After dinner we didn't have anything good going on so N and I took just half... mind you just half of one part of chocolate that I brought as gift from boston and yowwwza that got me in deep. Watched James Acaster standup, started watching IT crowd, and showed N midnight gospel.

We talked about life, relationships, our attitude to personalities and how we connect to people, and generally being people. Things got too deep but not all of them were actually accurate.

Passed out in my clothes, got up at 6 the next morning, and then changed to regular clothes, went back to sleep. Hungover the whole day next day, head hurt too. This is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.