10 other things I could have done for the last two hours

I spent the last two hours watching youtube videos of Nepali weddings because they have MILLIONS of views and it made me curious. WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE who are spending hours and hours hours HOURS watching other people's weddings. Not just the trailers, the whole three hours over the three ceremonies. Who are those people who let the videowaalas upload them. This is an insane world I'd never encountered before difficult to understand incomprehensible why why why it's not celebrity weddings it's literally anyone who's ever used a videographer for their weddings that's got their videos on youtube this is quite insane. And a total waste of time for me. Here are ten OTHER more productive things I could have spent the last two hours doing.

  1. Watching the office.

  2. Listening to the office.

  3. Sleeping, like I was going to.

  4. Listening to the office podcast.

  5. Listening to literally any podcast, ever.

  6. Youtube, cool youtube where I'd learn literally anything except who married who and who cried and oh isn't it weird the groom's crying in this one too and haha look at the stupid
    comments apparently the groom's shorter than the bride why is their butthurt anyway

  7. Talking to family on the phone because mother called this morning I was busy with work and couldn't talk this would have been an incredibly good opportunity to talk.

  8. Walking outside in the neighborhood haven't gone for a nice walk in so so so long but ohhh no I wanted to see dozens and DOZENS of nepali couples get married that's what I decided to spend my two important hours doing.

  9. Learning kungfu

  10. Finding ways to actually get to know girls because HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.