Fourth of July, chiura tarkari, disappointing walk [Sat 4]

This was possibly the lowest key July 4th I've had in the US.

Had chiura couple of tiny pieces of chiura, golbheda ko achar, green veggies, with chiura and bhujia for lunch. Went on a walk to a hispanic store, 40 minute walk in midday sun it was cool while I was in the shadows but the sun was brutal. People weren't too out and about. Listened to podcasts. At the hispanic store spent half an hour looking for things to buy, got a packet of masa harina and several other veggies for salsa and tacos. As I walked to the counter realized I didn't have my wallet on me. Went to a nearby atm to do the walletless atm transaction found out I needed an atm card to set it up for the first time. Tried going into the whole foods next to it discovered it was closed because of july 4th. Disappointments all around.

Came back home slept for 4 hours. Napped during the day every day of this weekend it was so satisfying too satisfying maybe, it's screwed up my timetable.

Watched a lot of tv, youtubes all of that. Don't remember anything else. Dinner of fruits. Yum yum watermelons I ate so much watermelon this day, Finished half a watermelon the large one all by myself over two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.