Grand subway order, Sunday bluez [Sun 5]

It was Sunday, the last day of a four-day weekend so I must have felt sad and gloomy surely. And it had been several days since I wrote anything here so that must have counted for something. Don't remember. I remember eating pineapple for dinner and watermelon too. For Lunch I had subway. Subway has two footlongs for 10 bucks offer and as frequent readers of this blog will remember I miss my regular work lunches. So I got two orders of the sandwich I have at subway. Figured it'd be 4 half-sandwiches turns out it's about three. Had two thirds. The trip to subway and back took quite long because I was waiting for N and he thought I'd left. It was quite hot too. Back home the lunch was quite disappointing because it was soggy and a bit chewy by the time I ate -- an hour after they made it. N's plan to get halal-cart rice failed because his favourite place closed down. He ordered from a takeout place, and the order never arrived. He ordered from a different place and they too somehow backed out. Somehow his order went through at six in the evening -- he started the process at 1 with me -- and he had linner then. Quite funny. Watched the office in the evening slept around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.